SockMonkey are looking for a TECHNICAL ARTIST to work on a number of projects, including licensed IP, and original games. You will work on an exciting range of projects creating player characters, creatures, and enemies for a variety of different game types and styles. The ideal candidates are passionate about art and games, work well as part of a team, and looking to join an exciting and growing studio.
- At least 2 years of games industry experience
- At least one shipped title
- Experience working with Unreal
- Understanding of good lighting practices
- Shaders and material creation ability
- Ability to translate the look & feel of concept art into a 3D environment through lighting and materials
- Excellent attention to detail
- Good communication skills
- Must be flexible and adaptable to react to feedback
- A great portfolio
- At least 2+ years in a similar role
- Experience working on a variety of game genres (2D and 3D)
- Experience with Blueprints
- Whilst prior industry experience is ideal, we will consider a promising candidate for an entry-level position
SockMonkey Studios are an equal opportunities employer. We are determined to ensure that no applicant or employee receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of age, gender, religion, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, race, or is disadvantaged by conditions or requirements which cannot be shown to be justifiable.