SockMonkey are looking for JUNIOR UNITY PROGRAMMERS to work on a number of projects, including licensed IP, and original games. Working as part of a team, and reporting to the Lead Programmer, responsibilities include programming game systems, solving technical problems, and debugging. The ideal candidates are passionate about programming and games, work well as part of a team, and looking to join an exciting and growing studio.
- A 2:1 or above in Games Programming or related degree
- Write high-quality, well-commented code
- Strong communication skills
- A general understanding of game development working practices and challenges
- Strong maths skills
- Familiar with source control systems
- Experience assessing, working with, and debugging other programmers code
SockMonkey Studios are an equal opportunities employer. We are determined to ensure that no applicant or employee receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of age, gender, religion, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, race, or is disadvantaged by conditions or requirements which cannot be shown to be justifiable.